Saturday, May 19, 2007
Yard Work!!!
So today we got up this morning and didn't have to be anywhere which seems to be so unusual for our schedule. So we decided to get some yard work done that we wanted to do so we loaded into both cars and headed to LOWE's, we had a list to get, lights for the garage, spray paint (I purchased some chairs last weekend at a garage sale and they needed some cleaning up which they did nicely) mini blind for the back door and a pond yes we put a pond in our backyard today. We dug the whole ok Dan did most of the digging but I did help, then we filled it then we had to put the dirt somewhere so we hauled it around the yard in areas that needed some dirt. Well I had to make a second run to Lowe's I had to get a light fixture for garage the one quit working, fire pit (that was something we wanted for the patio) some plants to cover an area where we took a tree out a couple weeks ago), paint thinner Oh yes I got paint on my hands from spray painting and not sure what else there was something ele. Ok so then after all that we had dinner Dan made Ribs they were really good. Then we went rock hunting to go around the pond, we hit the jack pot at this site they have been working on in Middletown, so then we came back and I put them around the pond (we still need to get more but it is starting to look nice now we need some greenery and some yard work. Ok now that I have bored you with what we did today. I will take pictures when it is all done. (I will take some before it is done as well so you can see the difference)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
pictures?????
ReplyDelete