Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Today

So today was just another day really. We went to Chick-fil-A with Daddy (since my friend had other important things to do today). Then we went to Kohls and Walmart and did some needed shopping. Then it was home for naps and mommy did some cleaning. Then after dinner we went for a walk. Makenzie is learning to ride her bike she is starting to understand the whole concept some more practice and she will have it down.

So then I went back to Wal-mart to return somethings I purchased earlier today. Went and looked at shutters for the house to pick a new color. Then I went to Kohls to return something I purchased earlier today. Then went to Target to get diapers and some juice (mind you I am doing this to waste some time before I go and pick my sister up at the airport)

Ok I am writing this now as I am still waiting to pick my sister up at the airport her flight has been canceled or delayed all day so as of now she is suppose to land at 1:00 am mind you her original flight was suppose to land at 2:00 this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. more important things to do??? I had to go grocery shopping!!! Did you want us to starve???? Plus you never called me back!! (at least not on my cel phone!)

    ReplyDelete