Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Staples

I went to staples today and they had some school supplies for .01 yes that is correct. So I had to hit them all to see what I could get for a penny. I probably spent more in gas then I saved today but you have got to love a bargin. This is the most exciting thing that happened in my life the last couple of days how sad is that. I haven't been feeling well so we didn't get out much but I did manage to go to get my hair done yesterday. I found a way to get my highlights I love without spending $100.00 to get them. If you live in Cincinnati and did not know about the Cincinnati Academy Clinic I recommend it but make sure you have plenty time to get your hair done.

2 comments:

  1. a penny??? Did you buy all of it???

    oh, and why didn't you post a p8c of your hair???? I wanna see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not dramatic change I went the easy way out this time. Next time more dramatic.

    ReplyDelete