Tuesday, November 20, 2007

OH MY SICK KIDS!!!

Sunday night/Monday morning I was awaken by a young baby yelling mommy I go in and she lays back down so I don't think much of it then 5 minutes later this time it is daddy I want my daddy well she lays back down then sissy starts yelling well daddy gets up this time no big deal well then it starts Makenzie is yelling mommy mommy abby is choking well not choking but the nice vomit all over her bed. Well she gets put in the shower by daddy while I tend to the laundry well then he alows Makenzie to be in our bed well then she starts so she gets a shower and I tend to even more laundry and striping beds. Well they get a shower then I decide I don't want to clean beds all night so I make them pallets in our bedroom floor with towels to lay on so we clean up towels till about 4:00 am. Then we got a couple of ours sleep before the last change of the bedding. But oh my that was the longest night of my life. Well they are so much better today but man nothing like both your babies being so sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment