Saturday, February 16, 2008
Sick Kid!!!
Our house has had some colds this last week typical this time of the year no big deal. Well Wednesday night Abby wasn't feeling good at all she had a fever. Well I took her to the doctor on Thursday because her temp was 102 degrees now mind you this freaks me out Makenzie highest temp was around 100 degrees. They give her an antibiotic and tell me to give her tylenol ok. I figure in a day or so she will be better not. Well I called the doctors office Friday morning because Abby had a temp over 103 degrees ok so now I was really freaking. ONce their temp gets high like that their breathing gets faster. We were able to get it down to around 100 (which is ok supposively) well they tell me her temp can last up to 5 days and if Monday she is still running a fever call back. It has been so hard to sit back and watch my baby not eat (force her to drink) and just lay around. Finally tonight (saturday night) I took her to chick-fil-a (her favorite resturaunt to see if she would eat well it worked she started eating a little but it was eating. So hopefully we are on the up swing and I really don't know how parents sit and watch there children when they are so sick for so long. My heart breaks for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment