Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vacation Continued-Minature Golf Outing

Our Resort had a Minature Golf Course.

Daddy with his two "MAD" girls

Abby with the Pirate
Abby making her "Big Shot"
Makenzie making time to have her picture with the pirate

Not even sure what Makenzie was doing


Makenzie enjoying  her golf.
Later in the week we were going to go again but Abby didn't want to, so Daddy and Makenzie went and Makenzie noticed Daddy didn't have the camera she said "Good I don't have to take pictures". As you can see when Mommy went they had to have there picture taken.

3 comments:

  1. okay so, did Dan come down there and join you guys. I'm so confused.

    Oh, and that picture of Makenzie with the pirate makes me smile!

    AND>......that's why I didn't invite you to the party....YOU WERE IN FLORIDA!!!!! I'm not losing my mind after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha yes Dan came and joined us for a week... you are so funny... Makenzie is cracking me up with the pictures these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it... I hope we have as much fun when we go to Florida! :)

    ReplyDelete